Aung. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Welcome to all


"I would encourage to implement the development projects in vocational training, promoting adult literacy rate, infrastructure projects, health care ect., at our rakhine state .Government has just two hands which can not cover everything ."Rakhine Student at Philippine

"We want to pursue free trade agreements outside the country . Stronger bilateral trade relations could help Uruguay expand education, improve health care, and generate jobs with adequate salaries.”Tabaré Vázquez ,Uruguay President , 2006 .

"Individually all the adults need to literate and catch international standard education. Improving education is developing our country , training our adults for Human Resource development like Singapore which is country doesn't have too many resources but have many talented adults ." Rakhine Lecture at Yangon University,who is representative for Myanmar at ASEAN youth meeting in 2008 at Thailand .

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Job Opportunities

You can also find out the job search at http://www.shangri-la.com/en/corporate/careers/jobsearch , and you need to know what kind of job vacancies are avaaliable and see the requriements for interviews .

Most of the Myanmar staffs came here to Trader Hotel Dubai , first through Trader yangon which is 4 stars hotel amongs the Shangri-La hotels Group . Mostly ,Myanmar staffs are not good in Englsih , expecially pronounciation ,even they got some degree .

There are new under-constructing Shangri-La hotels in UK , Canada , US , China , India and so on . You can also find the job vacancies .This is the first step. Not only you , there are too many nationalities want to apply and had applied to Shangri-La Hotels around the globe .

As for me , I find difficults to get the hotel job through job search agent or company , before in Myanmar . They ask me the Hotel Experience 2 years . But I didn't have any experience . Fortunately , I attended one of the computer seminer which explained about career oppotunities and scholarship for hotel certificate at Hotel School , in ICT park, Myanmar .

Then I got interview , got the training with scholarship and got job in Thingaha Hotel ,Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar , for 1 and half years .

Fortunately , I read the news about job oppotunity in Dubai at Myanmar Time Newspaper . I didn't believe that they will select me to come here because there are many people who working at 5 stars hotel and had more experiences than me who worked at nearly 4 stars hotels in Nay Pyi Taw .

I got very difficult to get this job , going to the Intenet Cafe and asking what should I do in Nay Pyi Taw.Some of my colleges and some managers said me that I was like a crazy guy because I use Internet as much as I have time but I was still silent and keep on surfing and emailing .

I know that oppotinities folow the people who use Intenet daily , very good in Englsih language and send at least 4 emails daily according to the one of the reserch at Journal .I do this guide line daily if possible . If you also follow this guide line fully 100% , we will surely get 100% oppotunities and the jobs what we want , right now .

No comments: